cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to turn off that additional service warranty

how do you turn off the **bleep** additional service popup that now ebay is using? i tried to buy 3 items today and up pops that warranty and it would not go past that i let it whirligig for 5 minutes on each item 3 times per item and it did not go away. i bet money if i was to pick one of the plans it would get past the faster than a jack rabbit in heat. so is there a setting i can pick to just turn them off forever?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ok update that insurance popup did not go away but for some reason i  managed to by the item. i went to purchase history and sure enough i had 2 of the same item. so i had to cancel one. now i sent the sell a note asking to cancel one and because ebay canceled one the sell may cancel the other one. this is so much b/s and this man turn to bleep also so i still would like to know if i can just turn off that insurance request? i never get them they are scams

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I agree.  I would like to see a way to permanently disable this marketign annoyance.  I will never buy a protection plan of any kind.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply