Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to send a photo to seller

how do I send a photo in messages to a seller I am having problems with

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can attach a photo in a message. Tick the hot (blue) '+' button and upload it. Good luck.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

One can do it through an iPhone taking a photo and upload it in eBay app. and into email of who wants it or using a camera and uploading photo from the camera onto photos and then transfer from there to eBay into the email of person you are sending to.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

IMG_2787.jpeg

 here it is, the set is brand new but I need to return or exchange. It is LEFT handed clubs and I need RIGH handed clubs to use. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@seabird42linda,

If all you have done so far is to request a return from the seller and they want to see a photo, you do not have to do that. There should be someplace on the box that says the clubs are a left handed set I would think.

Before filing a not as described dispute open the listing you bought from and look at all of the photos carefully and read everything in the listing to see if it shows or mentions the set is a Left Handed one.  If it does not go to your purchase history click on the More Actions button > select I want to return the item > Select not as described and that's all you have to do. The dispute will show up on your My ebay page, The seller will have 3 days to respond by sending a return shipping label, and if they do not on the 4th day you can open the dispute and use the Ask us (ebay) to step in, button. 

Your other option would be to list them locally. First find out what a left handed set is selling for compared to right handed sets. Chances are you could make good money off them doing that. Several years ago an accident took out my shoulder preventing me from ever playing Golf again. I had a year old set of Left handed clubs, and sold them for quite a bit more than I paid for them. 

My signature for this topic should be:

"Everybody is born right handed.  Only the Gifted overcome it".

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply