cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grab order on ebay

I started grabbing order on ebay. i have recharge 3 times but order are still pending cause need to recharge again. my money stuck there. so kindly let me know this is scam or no.?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

grab order on ebay

I'm not sure what you mean..."you started grabbing order"?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

grab order on ebay

Grabbing order? Recharge? 

We're clueless.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

grab order on ebay

This appears to be a duplicate of a thread started last month.  The OP usernames are different, but the questions are the same. 

@raqai37  see https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/Grabbing-order-on-Ebay-is-scam-or-no/m-p/34188617  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

grab order on ebay

Their profile shows that they just signed up on eBay today. The countries are different but same wording/message in both posts. The profile in the link shows Saudi Arabia this one USA. Looks like the author of the post in the link looked at it today. 

The people on these boards are not eBay employees, we are other buyers and sellers, so cannot see the parts of the OPs account to know what is going on and if the same person, maybe needs to go back and read the earlier posts.  

Almost reads like they have had to reboot their device several times because of bad connection, or the seller does not ship to their country, so order did not go through. Suggest checking the item and see if they do ship to your country. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

grab order on ebay

@raqai37 

Sorry, the only one that is going to make any money is the person you are paying to recharge.

Yes, it's a scam.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

grab order on ebay

This is a scam.  They will just keep asking for more and taking more of your money until you are broke.   You do not have to take my word for it:  Just do your own research on the web to learn all about this scam.  You're doing nothing more than clicking away your own money.

Here's a good explanation from board regular =eburtonlab=:

Many sites claim to be connected to eBay and offer to pay users for performing "tasks" that involve spending the user's own money to make purchases on eBay. After one or two simple tasks, the users find that to cash out their "earnings" they must commit to larger and larger purchases that they cannot afford, and the money they thought they had "earned" cannot actually be obtained.

Read more here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/Grabbing-order-on-Ebay-is-scam-or-no/m-p/34228912#M473660

-

-

Message 7 of 7
latest reply