cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay remove feedback for seller

this ebay seller after buyer left negative feedback item has not arrived 1 month after payment. ebay removed feedback. then seller posted fradulent tracking number with wrong destination and wrong date (shipped even before buyer purchased item). why does ebay enable fradulent seller? buyer reported seller's racial comments and ebay responded nothing wrong found

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I’m sorry but you cannot name and shame in this forum. 
Community Guidelines 

Wow !! All those negative feedbacks you leave for your sellers.
Perhaps shopping on eBay isn’t for you. 

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I actually plan to depart ebay for temu.   temu service and delivery are 100% better.   Last time I tried to delete my ebay account, but ebay just didn't delete my account and kept emailing back.   ebay has 1000% scammers; I already have 3 orders that seller posted fake tracking numbers.    when ebay enables scammers, you can not avoid bad situations.  temu ships, not each sellers; temu shipment is within 2 weeks from china; temu refunds without hassles

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@ebooksdiva wrote:

Community Guidelines 

Most likely because MBG protection has been revoked, what a train wreck, look out Temu

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@downunder-61 wrote:

@ebooksdiva wrote:

Community Guidelines 

Most likely because MBG protection has been revoked, what a train wreck, look out Temu

I can believe that..

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@dous978 wrote:

I actually plan to depart ebay for temu.   temu service and delivery are 100% better.   Last time I tried to delete my ebay account, but ebay just didn't delete my account and kept emailing back.   ebay has 1000% scammers; I already have 3 orders that seller posted fake tracking numbers.    when ebay enables scammers, you can not avoid bad situations.  temu ships, not each sellers; temu shipment is within 2 weeks from china; temu refunds without hassles

Someone who's had as many poor experiences as you've had isn't doing their own homework prior to buying. If you'd vetted your sellers, checked their listings, history and feedback, you might have chosen to hit the "back" button. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

those negative feedbacks are not by me.  those are from different buyers.  

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

We are referring to the feedback you have left for your sellers, which is visible to us.

@dous978 

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@dous978 wrote:

We bought two items; Seller provided fake tracking numbers; We live in Illinois; one went New York; the other goes to TOA BAJA. Several days ago I emailed seller that I did not receive, but seller did not respond. Today I emailed proof (attached), he refunded one. He still refuse to refund the other yet. He claimed USPS made error, when tracking shows Illinois is not destination.

How can a fake tracking number show tracking to New York @dous978? Or to that other location?

Only a real tracking number can show tracking; a fake tracking number wouldn't show any tracking at all -- the carrier would say it's invalid, recheck your number.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I looked your feedback page,  feedback you leave for others. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

In over two decades on ebay I have only once had to resort to leaving a neg. And that was when return policy was different, buyers were on the hook for return shipping and I couldn't legally re-ship a large box of counterfeit DVD's. So that seller "won". I (and another poor buyer) negged them and *poof* they NARU'ed.

One bad experience, but I am blessed because many buyers have more than that.

But not three quarters of the time!!! Hope Temu doesn't mind! Good luck~

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@dous978,

"this ebay seller after buyer left negative feedback item has not arrived 1 month after payment. ebay removed feedback".

I take it that you did not file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute before leaving the feedback. If you had and no tracking had been uploaded before you filed ebay would have found in your favor.  If you did file an INR did the seller respond to the dispute by posting a tracking number, or did they send it to you in a regular ebay message?  

"Then seller posted fradulent tracking number with wrong destination and wrong date (shipped even before buyer purchased item)". 

If you had filed an INR dispute and it was closed in the seller's favor because of the tracking number. In the message you received telling you that there should be an Appeal button. You have 30 days from the date your dispute was closed to appeal.  If you can appeal you add a message to the appeal mentioning that the tracking shows the was generated before you made the purchase, and that should be enough to overturn the original decision, and you would get a refund, and the seller would get a defect on their account. 

"Last time I tried to delete my ebay account, but ebay just didn't delete my account and kept emailing back".

When you request ebay to close your account, they will not do it until 60 days after your last purchased or sold item has passed.  They do that in order to leave your protections in place.  Are you surprised that ebay would send messages trying to keep you as a customer?  If you were serious about closing your account, you should have ignored the messages.

"I actually plan to depart ebay for temu. temu service and delivery are 100% better".

You want to join a site that the BBB refuses to give accreditation to, and is under review by congress?   Good luck with that.

ebay has 1000% scammers; I already have 3 orders that seller posted fake tracking numbers. 

Yet, you keep buying from China based sellers whose feedback percentages start at 89% and only climb up to 93%. Most experienced buyers will not buy from high volume sellers who have less than a 98.6% rating. Haven't you figured it out yet, that buying from chinese sellers is more than likely to be why you are having problems. Now you want to start buying from a China based site? 

If by fake tracking you mean you have received a tracking number that has not updated.  That happens because when you buy from chinese sellers they ship internationally using a china based partner of the domestic shipping service.  The domestic service's tracking number will not start to update until the package has reached the U.S., has cleared customs, and is handed off to the domestic service.  

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 12 of 12
latest reply