Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Misdelivered package

So, I have a package marked 'Delivered' to my business by the USPS, saying put in a mailbox. Our business had closed 1 hour prior to the delivery time and we don't have a mailbox. This happens from time to time with the USPS, but usually waiting a fe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Time to say goodbye

As much as I have spent on Ebay the last few months and no Ebay bucks earned. I have been with Ebay 22+ years, when you could view the whole site in a few hours. We are the ones who put you where you are today. Simply put, no Ebay bucks, I’m gone.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Bucks offers not showing up

HI all, I am a member of the Ebay bucks program and got multiple bucks offers of 5% off during the month of June but received no offers at all in July, is that normal or do I have to contact eBay directly to find out what's happening? Thanks for answ...

NO PAY A BID

I made contact with the sell to stop a discounted item (remote control unit) that is damaged. I am not going to pay

Is this seller legitimate?

This is the answer I received when I told the seller I was interested in purchasing their camper; please let me know if you think it’s a scam…Hi again,Thank you for your reply. As I explained in my previous email I was accepted for a new job and I mo...

Offering

I offered someone money for a pocket watch he accepted my offer and then shortly thereafter told me he dropped it and it broke.

USPS

What would be your advice if USPS claimed that they delivered your package, but you never actually got it. It was a small package (would fit in mailbox;about 12.00 worth). I never received an explanation from USPS and am hesitant to order online unle...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

suspect foul play

I sold an item to a seller for $150.00 yesterday then through the ebay messenger system she ask me to text her with a question, I did respond with a text She wanted me to mail the item to another address, also to include a $400.00 ebay gift card she ...

Was i rt to report a incorrect sale and they knew it

So it was my first ebay purchase a few weeks ago for a marine zippo like my old one 2 years ago. And was no longer here. Possible sold. And was scrolling. came across 1971 vintage. Usmc lighter. Wham bam ty ma'am. Done deal. It's great. Nice decent s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors