Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay sneaker Authenticity guarantee fail

I've bought my fair share of sneakers through eBay once I receive the sneakers from any platform I will run the sneakers through my own different legit check methods first time since authenticity guarantee that a shoe didn't pass my legit checks. It ...

2B2D3B95-9D91-42DD-81A0-056EA53AB38C.jpeg 3E164916-4B95-4FD5-BCCD-495F499C910E.jpeg 1D502E6E-60CC-40D5-9C06-7395A65CEBD1.jpeg 967B8D64-3F11-478E-9702-0DA098BC1338.jpeg

Pennies from the Philadelphia Mint do not have a Mint mark

Over the past month I have noticed that people unaware to something "RARE" are buying pennies and other coins for ridiculous prices. One Penny sold for $2,500.00 dollars. It's just a penny!This practice is showing up in quarters and other coins, even...

Picture vs descriptions

Does Ebay do anything about sellers who sell specific coins that show a high quality coin in the picture, then simple say in text, the coin received may be graded..., as if everyone is an expert. I know the old saying about Buyer Beware, but this see...

Resolved! Bidding clarification color photo and annonce different

373867698809 after i bit on this iphone i like i wrote a question to seller to know 1- if the color is white like the photoor gold like the annonce ,annonce say gold photo is white???ibeant it to know if he sell the same one and condition like the ph...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing parts

Does anyone know how to contact an actual eBay agent to register a complaint? I recently bought a Coleman electric cooler that was listed as having both a cord to plug into an automobile and a 12-volt power cord. The cooler was delivered but no cords...

Filters in saved searches no longer work

As of two days ago, the filters for my saved searches no longer work. For instance, I had a saved search for "Dunhill" that filtered to men's clothing, sweaters, sizes M and L. Now when I use my saved search, it returns items in all categories if "Du...

Simplicity turned complicated, what to do now?

I do admit I am not at all tech savvy and probably had no business buying a home security camera without educating myself. Now I have components I cannot utilize for a few reasons. A) didn't know the difference between transmitter and receiver-it sai...

Resolved! Seller has sent a message threatening me by telling me "I know where you live"

I purchased some masks that were sold a N 95 in the title, the description and the photos. I left neutral feedback because they WERE NOT N95. Seller asked me to revise my rating. I declined because what he advertised is not what I sent. He insisted I...

nanapapa23_0-1642452147017.gif nanapapa23_1-1642452822686.gif

Seller increases shipping cost after auction ends

Tonight I won an auction for $14.00, with a listed shipping charge of $5.50.Now that the auction is over the seller sends me a message stating that they made a mistake in the listing and that the actual shipping charge will be $14.25. I want the item...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors