Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant see my bids

I haven't been able to see my bids or offers for 3 days now. EBAY says it's not you it's us. What's up with that?

Buying from Greece

The last post I saw about this topic was 2015. Does anyone know if there is an EBay in Greece and can we buy something from that site and ship to the US?Hope one of you out there knows!Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What's Going On?

So, suddenly on the Boards, the only thing I can see is the last two messages I answered. What's up with that?

Listing Category Validity

I have been attempting to purchase under the category of Asian antiques, Not Reproductions or Vintage. There are thousands upon thousands of listing of antiques. Almost all are reproductions and brand new. Does eBay even check?

Your maniac-administrator became active again!!

Your maniac-administrator became active again!!Now I have to re-type the password / login and confirm that I'm not a robot for each product in order to leave feedback to the seller.I have to re-type my password/login and confirm that I'm not a robot ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Paying Australian GST on item being purchased in and shipped to the US

I just purchased a rather pricey item from an Australian seller. When I go to checkout I see a tax of about 8% being charged to me. I looked at the Australian tax authority's website, https://www.ato.gov.au/business/international-tax-for-business/aus...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! 2nd time getting “ This seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements”

Seems strange as I have 100% positive feedback, had one issue last year with a seller who misrepresented an item and I filed an eBay dispute but that was it. Have only left and received positive feedback in the many years I am on eBay. eBay was unabl...

How do foreign tracking numbers work?

Bought an item shipping from Taiwan. Had to ask them when they would send and they gave me a tracking number. Of course USPS shows purchased but that's it since it still has to travel the world, but I try other online tracking websites and they just ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors