Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Misleading prices and ACCC laws and buyers rights

The seller shows $18.99 as the price for a small vacuum cleaner but, when ordering, you have to select a colour - the price then goes up to round $70+. Turns out that the item for $18.99 is the filter only. If this situation is not in breach of eBay ...

RV buying

Looking to buy an RV threw eBay the post sounds too good to be true and I am not sure if it's a scam. The seller said that I need to pay threw eBay that eBay storingbthe RV will ship it for free with in 5 days and I have 5 day to test drive it and de...

Trailers

I’m in the market to buy a trailer found one on another site for 800.00but see them for 5000.00 +on eBay the seller tells me that she gave it to eBay to sell it for seller that All she needs is my info and eBay will take care of everything free shipp...

Shipping vendors

I shop eBay so as NOT to benefit Amazon. Even at an extra cost to me, it is a priority. Consequently, I do not appreciate having my eBay order shipped via Prime!!Please have your sellers verify their method of shipping companies, clearly, in the eBay...

Seller should be penalized for selling non functioning item

Why does EBAY continue to allow sellers to sell items that do not function? I just bought a refurbished computer from ebay and the seller had an unblemished rating. How does a seller have such a record when he is selling products that do not work? Eb...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping $8.95 avg shipping

Shipping is about three times what a return shipping actual cost is ?? Why ? I will never purchase unless shipping is free/ added

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item relisted after being shipped?

So I bought an item and it's already shipped, but then it says it was relisted for cheaper but still says it's the same listing I've bought from.Does this mean I'll still receive the item?

Can you open insurance case if item shows delivered?

I ordered an item and the package was sent by priority mail which shows delivered on the tracking. I can't locate the package and asked the seller if they could file a priority mail insurance claim. They said the post office won't do it as it shows d...

Is this a scam?

I ordered a bowl from a seller and received this message from them: "I apologize but I’m having issues figuring out how to print the shipping label. I’ve never sold on eBay before, just over Facebook and regularly use PayPal to send invoices. Would y...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors