Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Have not received an item purchased

I have not received the item I purchased. I contacted the seller to provide the tracking number, he did not respond. I checked his feedback and it looks like two other people also have not received their purchases from him. When I want to report the ...

Format

New buyers viewing format, I HATE it. How can I opt out and go back to the old format?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

refunds

I bought some gardening gloves which arrived with the fingers welded to the packaging.The seller has offered a refund of 0.90p. How can I get a full refund. I cant find how to contact ebay when there is a dispute.Thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can anyone tell me how to contact Ebay directly about a purchased item that I may never receive??

I purchased an item on the 10th and just looked today and it's telling me the seller is no longer a registered user. I'm trying to find a way to contact ebay to figure out what to do because I already sent the payment but it keeps taking me to pages ...

2 white dead pixels on Tv screen

I bought a Sony LCD tv cash in hand yesterday and since plugging in and setting the tv up it has 2 dead white pixels on the screen. The sellers description mentioned nothing of the dead pixels. When I went to pick the Tv up I couldn’t see anything wr...

ebay customer service

Ebay customer service ie real rubish. Their policy is piece of **bleep**. Their monopoly is against free market.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unwanted adds when I first click on Ebay

I'm sick & tired of Ebay shoving adds at me when I I st click on Ebay!! I know what I'm looking for & don't need their watch adds,& home furniture adds!!Drop this bull**bleep** advertising!!!Don't show me anything when I click on Ebay!!**bleep** your...

Canceling an order of an item I was going to buy

I accepted an offer to purchase something and then saw a close up of obvious damage that was not mentioned in description. I asked the person right away to please cancel the order and they refused with attitude and told me it’s my problem. I tried to...

formas de pagamento

estou interessado em uma mercadoria que esta exposta no site Usdr usdx 10/15/17/20/30/40/60/80m 8 Band Sdr mais não traz informação sobre forma de pagamento ( tipo parcelamento da compra )pois esse produto me interessa

Item got lost using authenticity guarantee and haven't received pass 30 estimated delivery days

Hi, I have purchased a pair of sneakers using the authenticity guarantee service in April, and due to my busy work, I haven't noticed the tracking detail and the order status, recently, I found that the item shipping status is "Arrived at hub", and t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors