Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buy a product

I wonder why some people will not let me contact them with their information about their product it really makes me angry

refund without return

product is defective seller said to file refund yet site asks for return process how do I skip that & go to refund

Ebay's new shipping policy is horrible!

I bought an item that ships USPS priority international. Takes 10 days and I paid $25 shipping for a tiny item. It was sent DHL. It is currently is South America. I live in Europe. Seller is in the US. It's been 2 months now. It left Peru 2 weeks ago...

trying to redeem my coupon code as a seller monthly subscribed

I try to redeem my code MESUPP95353R9M7M the system wont accept it , I call eBay been on hold, on first call on and off without any solutions after 30 minutes I hang up call back again same issue eBay has a glitch on their end so I asked ok send me t...

Partial refund

I bought an item I wasn’t entirely happy with. I initiated a refund request and was eventually offered a partial refund. After further backwards and forwards the seller increased the partial refund in a message. It’s a large heavy item and will cost ...

Resolved! Why doesn't Ebay allow me to leave feedback for this seller?

Bought some boots that didn't look nearly as cute in person (and were way too large and not comfortable). I sent a request to return them, was denied by the seller (seller doesn't offer returns/refunds), and now I'm wondering why I can't leave feedba...

Hurricane Ian

If you buy anything from a seller located in Florida - be advised that some of us have had to evacuate and may not be able to ship until Monday, and there will likely be a backlog at some processing facilities in the state, too.

Resolved! tax is ruining ebay for me

Why is Ebay charging tax on POSTAGE?? This is really a rip-off! I miss the non-tax times.

Ebay

I cant search items ebay website ? 

Most Marked as Helpful Authors