Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The ebay search engine

The search engine doesn't seem to be working. When I search using this string: H11 bulb -LEDit returns listings for LED replacements for H11 bulbs. LED is in the auction title. But I explicitly told it to exclude that word. Same problem when I used a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

negative review

I recently left a negative review for a seller that issued a tracking number for an item but did not send the item nor respond to me as to why - Ebay covered and sent back my cost plus the shipping - I left a negative review which showed on the revie...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Site & The Cost Of Buying Items On Ebay

Dear Ebay & Buyers Of Your Products Online, I want to say thank you "Ebay" for all you do for us buyers of products from your site. I do not shop Amazon hardly at all anymore and make 90% of my online purchases from Ebay. Seems sellers know what I kn...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Truck buy

It works like this. In order for me to order the delivery process to begin, eBay must confirm to me that you have sent the payment to them. They will hold your money into an eBay trust account. You will receive the truck in just 3 days and you have a...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller says I cancelled an order and I did not.

I'm going 'round and 'round trying to determine how to contact EBAY on this matter and can't get anywhere. Seller says I cancelled the order. I did not! I don't know why the seller did this. I got a refund, but this kind of behavior from a seller IS ...

Motorcycles

Hello everyone my name is Jeff I’m looking for a 1948 Harley Davidson panhead in running condition thank you very much jeff

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ridiculous Sales Tax

I went to order some button cells today from Brooklyn, NY with free shipping and during checkout, the Ebay calculator wanted me to pay 79% sales tax on a $14.99 purchase. I somehow doubt that NY state has a sales tax rate of 79%. Does anyone know wha...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Black listed cellphone

 Hey there, I bought from eBay unlocked iPhone 13 Pro Max brand new but the seller sent me a stolen cellphone the proof of that is this and eBay closed my case they ignored me I wanna ask everyone is that fair

4DDC00CD-F2C0-4115-838F-C9322882D482.jpeg
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Refund

Now I have reached 10th business day waiting for my refund. My account is still not acredited my money, is this normal for a debit card? I bought through paypal

Sniper Software Adding Time to Auction After Zero Seconds

Anyone else watch an auction they were winning count down to zero only to see time added and a new countdown that ends with you losing?I've watched two auctions that reached zero with me winning. In one 2 seconds were added. Another had 9 seconds add...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors