Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switching off spelling/search redirect

Is there any way to switch off or disable the assumption that eBay makes when searching for items?Example: "Garbage" is now automatically converted to "Garage", before it had "did you mean Garage".I collect records by the band Garbage, I do not parti...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change Feedback

@everyoneNothing is more frustrating than ebay feedback.Why ?? Because your damned if you do and damned if you don't !!Why ?? Because if you leave feedback first ... THEY DON'T !Now Everyone posts"I leave feedback ONLY ... AFTER YOU DO" Then of cours...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best purchase ever!

On May 21, 2009, I purchased a WORX cordless electric lawn mower. I used this lawn mower with the same battery (faithfully charging it) for 10 years. WOW! Thank you . . .

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers still are not giving feedback

I just started back on ebay after an absence of several years. Because of that my profile makes me look like a newby. I'm not, I used to be a seller with a high feedback score. I recently bought an item, paid promptly and gave the seller positive fee...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 5 helpful

Delivery restrictions for authenticated watch

Is there anyone else having major issues with the restrictions that do not allow you to manage your delivery through FedEx delivery manager? Like many, I am not home during the day to sign. Because of the restrictions ebay and fedex place on the deli...

Ebay Bucks ending

Thank you for being a Bucks member, and a valuable part of our eBay community. We’re reaching out to tell you about upcoming changes to the eBay Bucks program.After careful consideration, we’ve decided to retire the 1% earnings reward on everyday pur...

Paid for Auction, Seller Refunded money

I bid on an auction yesterday and won. Then I sent the money via PP. This morning I have a refund and absolutely no reason. Can a seller simply refund the money if they don't get high enough bid. There was no reserve amount and I won the auction with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Watchlist

How long will it be, before eBay decides to fix, the Watchlist Server? Do they understand, how much Money they are loosing?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay endind a bid sooner than expected

I tried bidding on an item just now. It was a last minute find, and I was lucky to see it before bidding ended on it. I was just about to confirm my bid, with 12 seconds to spare, when suddenly the sytem stopped and informed me that "Bidding has ende...

Resolved! Seller no longer has item purchased

I purchased an item and the seller finally told me they don’t actually have the item. Too late for me to cancel the purchase. They are asking me to return/request refund but it seems inappropriate for me to do that since I never received anything. Ar...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors