Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Authenicated a Pair of Fake Sneakers

I purchased a pair of Orange Lobsters and received today. I noticed the outsole on the right pair was very odd. It looked like it was inflated and puffy or something. I compared the outsole to my retail pair of Huff Dunks and the outsole tread is com...

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image0(1).jpeg image2(1).jpeg

shipping details in ebay listings

Ebay should consider requiring sellers to state in their listing whether their shipping cost includes tracking.This would be particularly heelpful when a buyer considers an international purchase. In recent years several shipments from Europe to Nort...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller ghosting me on Ebay messages

Spent my hard earned money $200 for some tools I really needed, seller sends me a UPS tracking # that its enroute, I figure ok, that's great...........NOT, a few days later I get a UPS email that my package has been requested by the seller to be retu...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

not getting saved searches emails

About two years ago I stopped getting daily emails from ebay notifying me of new listings of my saved searches ....I read once its some sort of glitch...I expected it to be temporary...but two years without...Does anyone know who to contact to get it...

I want to know the way Instead of rss feed

I used to register my ebay product keywords with InoReader.I was notified as soon as new items were listed so I could buy many items.However, the ebay rss feed no longer works.Does anyone know how to replace it?

eBay resisting insertion fees

I have an eBay store for $4.95 a month. Every month they relist my items and I am charged .30 per item. Why is that. Do I keep my items under 250. I have 277 items right now but they only charging me for 7 items to relist . Help

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Duties in items to US from UK

I'm considering buying a Peterson pipe, made in Ireland, from a seller in the UK. Value is about 112 pounds plus shipping. Will there be additional duties, taxes when receiving the item in Kansas? Thanks...

How Does Money Back Guarantee Work?

I purchased an item, signed up for text messaging to track delivery, and I notified the shipping company the day they said they delivered it, I did not receive it. Upon further investigation, FedEx took a picture of the delivery and sure enough, they...

A compromised account tried to purchase my listing.

I had a guitar listed on eBay and a compromised account submitted an accepted offer. I found out afterwards that the person was trying to scam. I canceled the sell and eBay still counts the sell against my totals. I have since received an email from ...

"bate and switch" an illegal practice

I purchased an item from a seller. The item size (a meteorite) was listed as 80-90 grams, that which I rec'd was certified at 74.4 grams. I paid a premium price for a smaller item. Having contacted this seller, I have yet to receive a reply. What am ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will seller honor a Replacement?

Suddenly I couldn't message my seller that I was in contact with for a defective product (600~ dollars), and I have already sent it back to them (It is still shipping and on its way). I want to know if they would honor the replacement and send me one...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancellation pending

I was wondering why my order has never been refunded when it has been say cancellation pending for almost a month now?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors