Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Contact a human in customer support when a purchased item is not shipped nor will seller respond

I purchased a new iPhone last Thursday and as of yet no shipping info. I have sent the seller 5 emails and got no response and I can't find any way to contact any person at eBay. All I can get is the statement that I can't file anything until one wee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Red clock in watchlist

I have the exact same question as this unanswered ebay community question from 09-30-2018:In the watching list there is a red clock in top left corner of item photo. What is this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

past history.

I need to know what I bought from eBay on 08/29/21 please. thank youDr Ralph Szilagyi. Via Tel,Or email.

How to know if a seller is not selling stolen goods?

Absolutely no offense to the legitimate sellers out there. I've been on ebay for over 22 years and I've seen a lot, except what's been happening to the U.S. since the Pandemic hit, and I'm referring to organized robberies and thieves that walk into s...

Fake Delivery Scam, Seller Not Responding

Ordered an item from a seller with info says located in Israel. Was ordering the item on Jan.23 and the seller did not ship until Feb.3. The estimated delivery date was Feb.7 and the tracking says arrived on Feb.6. However, I was not able to find the...

Resolved! Clicking on a Category results in 'Gateway Timeout'

While searching for items in a particular category, I'd like to view everything in that category. Is that no longer possible? Only the search feature can be used to see items or is my connection not functioning. I have a thought that this might have ...

eBay Topstar Orders Canceled

Anyone else have their orders canceled? Got the shoe I really wanted with Topstar membership only to have it canceled. This Topstar service needs a lot of work going forward in my opinion. Terrible buying experience to get teased with an order and ha...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item never mailed

I purchased a drone in May or June of 2021 ,this year. I am a busy person who has had a lot of medical issues with Corona Virus . I am finally home and in good health, however , now I am facing a lot of bills and this drone I had purchased from a sel...

Disable Unsolicited Offers

How do we disable the unsolicited offers for items that have been viewed? I tried "My eBay > Account > Communication preferences > Buying activity > Offers to buyers", but it didn't do anything.

Resolved! case slipped through the cracks of automated system

Item arrived not as described. I contacted the seller and didn't receive a reply. I put in for a return, which was automatically accepted. When it was received by the seller, they said there was a problem. At this point, eBay had indicated to me that...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors