Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Restrictions and warnings

I'm confused as to why eBay sent me a warning about buying outside of eBay.I contacted a seller about a product I'm interested in and asked a couple of questions and suggestions.They replied to me and also suggested another product they offer and sha...

Resolved! Suspicious listings

What do I make of a seller who has two listings, and both items Buy It Now at about half the price of what every other seller is listing them for? This fellow has absolutely no recs, but has been on eBay for 16 years. I hesitate to identify the selle...

Will eBay ever clean house on spammers?

If you go to the Apple Watch category and sort by lowest price, the first 300 results are for bands, cases, screen protectors, cables and other nonsense, DESPITE having dedicated categories for Accesories. **bleep** EBAY? Are you blind? DO SOMETHING!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Does this look like a scam?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292505064670?ViewItem=&item=292505064670 The seller has 0 feedback and joined at the end of March which makes me semi nervous, but there are very few of these currently for sale. That is a very good price for that Thermostat....

Resolved! Sex toy delivery to qatar

I want to buy a sex toy in ebay i don't know its allowed in qatar or not. Or it can be secretly deliver

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

He didnt refund for extra shipping cost

Hi.I have bought an item from a seller that is new in ebay.He didnt send in my country but after a msg he said that will send in about 9 gbp.After the buy he didnt add the shipping cost so i can pay and after a lot of msg that i send him he canceled ...

Buyer Bought & Paid. Wants to Cancel

Hi All - Given all of the changes over the years, I don't want to rely on an old post for insight. Here is the situation. The buyer is requesting a cancel 5 minutes after paying. There was no real explanation, just a 4 word sentence 'Please cancel my...

Defective Item - Options?

I purchased a "new" electronic item but found its non-functional upon arrival. The seller recommended I contact the manufacturer and get support from them. I've started the process but it will be a few days at least before I get any response (and lik...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with saved searches. and the added "+"

Ebay recently added a "+" between the words in searches with multipal wordsyou can make a search which is fine and save it in you "saved searches" when you open the seach in your saved searches it appears with "+" between each word which totally chan...

Listings are false

You don’t get what buy and are left with a worthless product and no compensation.

ripped off

recently purchased 2 alexa Echo's under guest instead of my username account. Apparently there was a rip off..You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item: - Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation w/ Alexa Voice Media Device #Latest *Ve...

Resolved! Can't buy another color in same listing after placing order

I bought a pair of boots the seller had listed in black and burgundy. Now I want to buy the other color available in the drop down menu but I can't. "You bought this item. View order details" is everything that's available, no button to buy/add to ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to report defected and faulty item from seller after 3 month

I purchased a stripped mauser bolt from seller for my mauser sporterizing project, spent 3 mongth finished the project and try out new rifle, at first time used rifle at shooting range, fired one round and the handle was fell off when I push bolt for...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Taken for a ride...

In mid 2017 I won an auction and had to wait 5 weeks for delivery. I'm new to Apple products but very experianced with Microsoft PC's. I have been dealing with PC's since the late 1980's; building, testing, repairing and programming. So, when I final...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors