Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Genuine Brand shop

So, there's this jewellery brand that sells genuine 925 silver jewellery. the seller's name is different than the brand's name but he has the picture of the brand, and the store seems real. Another thing I noticed is, this brand has it's website wher...

When I try MAKE OFFER, I get this error message..

Has Anyone had the same issue with me?I need help..CS won't ever reply me back..! Whenever I make OFFER,I get this message saying, Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item. This item is available to buyers who have not received or more unpaid...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

NLRU

Just found these lovely messages by eBay: We removed this listing from the site. For more information and next steps go to Messages. For information about delivery, view your order details. This user is no longer registered on eBay. Last EDD is not u...

Tracking # doesn't mean it's shipped.

Just because a tracking # has been posted doesn't mean a seller has shipped an item. I'm seeing more sellers post # but when I look it up it says P.O. waiting for item several working days later. No matter when seller posts a shipping date, if it's u...

Weird shipping from Africa

Bought an item and the seller took ages to get the tracking after I emailed him a few times. There was an issue at the post office and it was starting to look like a potential scam. Now it might well be that postage is slow with tracking but I'll be ...

Feedback

I made two orders 13.2.2020, tree items. I do not have items and I have waited them over 7 months. Seller told 2.9.2020, that orders are refunded. Now I have waited refund several weeks. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER!

Ebay problems over preorder

I purchased a preorder on a Cheney Wolfman mask on Febuary 25th 2020 .Since that time the the item is in my purchase history hidden list,the feedback link and the status is all removed.I have not received the mask yet and when I click the contact sel...

Seller refunded, but then disputed the refund?

Hello.About a month ago I bought an electronic part listed as "for parts or not working", however the description clearly stated that the item is in original condition and can still complete some (but not all) of its functions. This is the reason I b...

Ebay payment

Hello Good Day Why can't I make ebay payment with my debit card?

negative ebay bucks

"You have a negative balance of $2.56. Your balance will become positive once your earn amount exceeds this negative balance." what is THIS nonsense now? i suppose they'll slip that into my bill eventually? what a shockingly *broken* website ebay is.

I bought item paid and there is no record of purchase

Hi, I bought a $53.00 GMC plate for the front of my truck. like normal it went to Paypal check out, I picked the card I wanted and paid. I never got an email for the purchase no record of the purchase. I can't find the purchase anywhere, and it's not...

Ebay actively intervening to aid foreign scammers.

A japanese seller sold me an item. After I bought it he tried to pull a bait and switch and get me to accept delivery of a counterfeit rather than the real one I purchased. At the same time, the seller relisted the item, and I know it was the same it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors