Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need some help to. I purchase a phone

I need some help to. I purchase a phone. and the communication from theseller to me was kind of lax. one small word. Ok so after week or so i saw the item not sent. at first i told him my pay was delay for lost card. maybe it was god intervention . s...

Unsure how to proceed

I’ve already paid for this item through PayPal when I received the below email. I “won” it in an auction. Unsure how to proceed. Any help greatly appreciated. “Thanks for the purchase. I have no idea why it’s $398+$48.88shipping created here. But we ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vehicle Sale

I was looking on Marketplace and came across a truck for sale, the Lady said it's in an eBay warehouse and can be shipped for free. I have learned anything to good to be true usually is. Sad that there are scammers out there.

Suspicious bidding

Hi I was bidding on a item, and another bidder was bidding a small amount 11 times before he quit. I won the item but felt something was not right. I looked at the other bidders history and found that this bidder has 33 bid retractions this month and...

Please help me.

I bought the wrong product. I sent a cancellation request email to the seller and feedback because it was not delivered yet. However, the seller has no response. What should I do? It's very desperate. Help me.

• 31 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Seller keeps messaging me to remove negative feedback

So I had an agreement with this seller to purchase an item at 200s$, but I told him that he had to wait for me to get money. So, two weeks passed and I bought the item as promised and my money was taken away from my bank. I got the order confirmation...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cant pay items any way on ebay!

Hello. When i try to pay won items on ebay via paypal i get: Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option. Never had these problems before. This happens after paypal window pops up and i choose address and credit card...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Purchased items

I don’t know who thought that keeping purchased items like forever was a good idea. I have complained about this with no answer. I am dissatisfied with this and will delete my account. I may be only one person but this is the end of the road.

Bruh no you didn’t

At the end of the day it’s the customer who should have pleasure, not the seller. I don’t care how many books you read just don”t sell me an item over $1500 that doesn’t have everything needed included with it. That’s How this whole gosh darn industr...

Seller didn't want to cancel misleading item

Good afternoon. I offered a seller a price on an item yesterday that the buyer accepted. Within 5 minutes of the acceptance of my order i noticed that the item description in no way matched the picture and it was extremely misleading and deceiving. I...

Resolved! Seller blames buyer, should I return and report?

I recently purchase a Lego set advertised as complete with no mini figures. When the set arrived 4 pieces were missing. I messaged the seller and after a week received a response that the seller has 2 of the 4 missing pieces but suggested that I go t...

So I started this return What gives

I received a defect item, and started a return,I have not received a return label from the seller Get ready to send the item back You should receive a return shipping label by Oct 01, 2020.Already sent it back?It's important to let the seller know th...

Resolved! Shopping On eBay

So I am browsing eBay, looking for sewing patterns for babies/toddlers.Found a listing for 3 patterns, two of which I could use. But the seller states in more than one place that s/he does not check patterns for completeness and does not take returns...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors