Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

**bleep**ty service

I got from ebay a Motherboard used and was not working, when it said was brand new.I sent it back to the seller (itpartscom) to the USA and he made a thousand excuses to not pick it up, plus I paid for it an expensive express transportation because t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay cancelled transaction after paying for item

Hi all, I bought a signed jersey from a reputable seller, not a large store but a personal seller. He has over 400 in positive feedback with no negative. He responded to messages and shipped right away. Suddenly today eBay has canceled the listing. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged for item I did not purchase

I have been charged $128.69 on November 30th on PayPal for an “authorized purchase” according to them. They will not respond about what it is?As you can see, I have not used either account in quite some time. We have been a long term EBay/PayPal cust...

Trying to pay with PayPal

I keep trying to pay with PayPal for items and I’m trying to purchase I have $86 in my account and it will not let me use it can you please let me know what I’m doing wrong

Cannot get in contact with customer service

Hello when this pandemic first came out I purchased some face mask on here paid my money and wanting for my order. Then I get a message from EBay saying they had canceled my order due to security reasons. But I never could get in touch with any one a...

Sellers not agreeing to refund me

I had bought some LED light bulbs for my truck and I had put the bulbs in and they did not work I made sure that I was not putting them on wrong so I let other people try and nothing I messages the seller and they made me put the bulbs on and off mul...

Resolved! Disgusting Seller cancels purchase to sell item for more money

I purchased a Diego Maradona (RIP) signed jersey for $699 plus tax 10 minutes after his death was announced. I paid and received positive feed back from the seller. 7 hours later, after all the signed jerseys sold out and the ones left went up to $1,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

Scammed

I was scammed when I called supposedly eBay tech support the guy hacked me ad took $242 out of my banking account. How can I close my eBay account?

Resolved! why is item in my cart?

I am looking at earrings and put a bunch of "watch this item" on my eBay page. One item is showing in my cart? but when I looked at my purchase history I did not purchase this item. What is this?

If ebay has...."systems in-place" to address/shut down shills, then how has THIS not been shut-down!

ONE THOUSAND, PLUS BIDS....in the last 30 days, and ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of those 1000+ BIDS are with the same seller....?!!?? Ummm,....if that ain't the most clear-cut case of shillin' out there, then by gum,....I don't know what is!!??! Ya' listenin...

shill.gif

Is there a way for me to export purchase history data?

I am trying to do some analytics on locations of sellers I am buying, costs of shipping, costs of items etc. Right now looks like I have to do this manually, but curious if no ability to do this outright, maybe someone has some tips on how to achieve...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is eBay charging taxes on secondhand items?

Why is eBay charging taxes on secondhand items? Why are we paying taxes on secondhand items, it doesn’t make any sense people have paid taxes on these items before when they bought them in the store. Now we are forced to pay taxes again.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors