Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‘Didn’t Win’ Records Cannot Be Deleted

With the latest updates to the mobile app, you cannot remove items that have ended. You swipe left, press remove, it disappears for about a second or two, then comes back and remains behind...Please fix this issue as my didn’t win records are piling ...

Where is my black friday promo code??

Today I received a Black Friday pro code from ebay with 20& off price. I copied in my clipboard but did not use it. After a while I tried to find it again but could not. Any idea where it can be found?? Thank you

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Diamond ring

I found this beautiful 57 stone, gigantic cluster " diamond " ring on ebay from India for 74 dollars. I thought it was a typo. I thought it was cute, so I ordered it. I had it tested just to see what the stones were, and they are diamonds. 2 karats w...

Bidding

What to do if you ask a seller to cancel your bid and they don't?

Item stuck in transit... what to do

I bought 3 pairs of shorts from China on September 12, 2020. The seller shipped it and provided a tracking number. Since September 28, 2020 it has been stuck in Vancouver with no tracking update. I am in Winnipeg and the seller has unregistered. How ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

HOW CAN I CONTACT EBAY, PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT IN USE

I am trying to reach ebay, with no luck, cannot find any way to do it since the listed phone numbers are not in use. I requested a cancellation of an item immediately after purchase, then again through ebay the next day, still no repsonse from seller...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud alert: Impostor posing as winning bidder and requesting to ship to off-list address.

This is an alert for a new type of scam I first encountered tonight. I have no idea if it's been around for a while or not.I sold an item for a good price at auction. The buyer quickly paid for it.I then received a message from an ebay member with a ...

fraud help me

i need help please...fraud iphone 8+ plus never ship i paid for this item...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping

Hi ,I am new to Ebay..I found good products.. but some are not ship to My country.What can i do with them please help? Regards

Auctions Ending Tomorrow Missing Data

Has anyone else noticed that for auction listings ending the following day (tomorrow), it’s no longer displaying the day or date, only the time? This should be a really simple thing to fix, but why has the amount of bug glitches suddenly seemed to in...

36B77770-2CAE-44C8-BD30-39C6A63D2BCA.jpeg

Fossils from China

The People’s Republic of China has restrictions when selling/transporting fossil vertebrate materials out of the country. Be ware that what is touted as ‘genuine’ is either being sold illegally or is a counterfeit! www.orcp.hustoj.com/wp-content/uplo...

Not able to lewve feedback

entire item was cancelled without my authorization. seller clicked on option saying i requested cancelation of item which is false. then my attempts to contact seller was failure, as they will not reapond. There is no way to leave seller feedback and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

ANY ONE ELSE SCAMMED ???!!!

I just received my box. I was supposed to get 19 different items, assorted kitchenware, mostly glass, like Anchor Hocking bowls, Ceramic Cookie Jars, Mixing Bowls, Glass Storage Bowls, plus some metal & plastic items. I received a box of glass shards...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors