Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Items bought 2020 and never Received

Hello: I purchased items Sept 2020. I know it has been a minute, but a Pandemic, two hurricanes and an artic freeze later I am trying to resolve this. I have not had a response from the seller nor have i received the item. I did read somewhere the se...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

leaving feedback after 60 days

I was wondering if there was a way to leave feedback after 60 days. I ordered from an international seller and under normal circumstances this item would take a long time to get to me...but between holiday & Covid-19 back-ups it took just a few days ...

What happens to a seller?

I am a seller on eBay and recently made a purchase on eBay. It was a auction and didn’t go in his favor because I know how much the item runs for. So I figure that the seller didn’t like the outcome of the auction and with the item shipping fees and ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listings with multiple brand spamming; no more way to report?

I'm looking for a few outdoor clothing items, and noticed unrelated items popping up. When I look at the items, the seller has brand misused/spammed beyond anything I've ever seen before. Yeah, I occasionally see someone try to sneak a brand name in ...

Resolved! Item description is different from the title

So this is a hard one to explain, so I purchased an item but on the checkout page the name of item is different that the one I was seeing in the listing, further checking the original listing I noticed that the title of the mentions a completly diffe...

Ebay

This is not a problem but I need to know how to be not a top bidder and not doing the bid contest

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Still not receive my order

I ordered purchase my item Nov.25.2020 Still not delivered until now. I contacted to seller many times. I do not understand really. eBay needs to check this seller. Thanks you!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

buying limits

what is the basic requirement that ebay manipulate our buying limits?

EBAY LANDING PAGE

Greetings out there. I know all of you are going to laugh at me, but here's my problem. I got a new computer yesterday and now I can not find the ''eBay landing page'' that I have used for years. All I can find for my landing page is a listing of all...

Hello

I need to talk to someone in person! I need to get my problem resolved and get my money back from the seller. I need a telephone number so that I can talk to someone in person

2 different items never received!

My husband and I ordered 2 different airbrush & compressor kits & never received either one! Ordered first one on Dec. 19,2020. The second one was from a different seller ordered on Jan 22,2021. Please help! Both of them we paid 39.99.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors