cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your maniac-administrator became active again!!

Now I have to re-type the password / login and confirm that I'm not a robot for each product in order to leave feedback to the seller.
I have to re-type my password/login and confirm that I'm not a robot for each product if I want to see the order properties for the product that I have already bought and paid for.
I have to re-type my password/login and confirm that I'm not a robot for every item if I want to reply to the seller through the ebay message manager.
It's no secret that the Russian FSB reads all the mail of Russian citizens with citizens of other countries. The above problem with the password / login happened 3 weeks ago and then I wrote to my English friend that I would be forced to contact the Ebay community - and .... the next day this problem disappeared !!! My English friend has nothing to do with Ebay and has no acquaintances among the employees of Ebay. And he didn't tell anyone about my problem. I will leave it to the competent staff of Ebay.com to draw conclusions from this case. I will only say that this is not the first case of a non-random coincidence of events !!!I would not like to think about it. I would only like to have convenient shopping but I am forced to compare events and facts.
But I would like to know this and my other problems (like the difficulties with deleting the previously viewed list of products) who will decide or is the world so sick (not COVID) that we sit and wait for it to collapse ???

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Someone will solve my problemma on Ebay.uk or as a further development of events I will be asked to enter a password / login, security questions and check "I'm not a robot" for each page 1, 2, 3 ..... ?
Or is the corruption on Ebay .uk such that the whole of Ebay (10,000 employees and a turnover of 5 billion dollars) cannot do anything with one maniac - an administrator who solves his old grievances at the expense of the company ???

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Hmm you do understand eBay is mostly bots (automated)??

Have you checked your preferences and seen if it is set to keep you logged in??

Oh and these boards are a user to user system. Your topic most likly will not be read by eBay.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

First, you've posted your complaint about eBay UK on the US boards.

One of the most common reasons for this happening is that your system is not allowing cookies from eBay.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I see here only "baby talk" of incompetent people and there is no point in responding to this. But I want to remind you - "Any, even the smallest problem that is not solved by the company becomes another nail in the coffin of this company." If you like it - so be it! Perhaps there are people in the company interested in this. Not only a boxer can give up a fight, but also ....

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

@alllalex wrote:

I see here only "baby talk" of incompetent people and there is no point in responding to this. But I want to remind you - "Any, even the smallest problem that is not solved by the company becomes another nail in the coffin of this company." If you like it - so be it! Perhaps there are people in the company interested in this. Not only a boxer can give up a fight, but also ....

As I said before it is most likly no one working for ebay will even read this.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

@alllalex wrote:

If I had a dollar for everyone who predicted eBay's imminent demise in the 25 years I've been here I would be a very wealthy woman.

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

You won't be rich but you can be poor when you get fired from Ebay!
All good things come to an end and sometimes very unexpectedly!

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

The less they read here, the sooner they will have to look for another job. I am not interested in the future financial difficulties of other people, especially those who know the problem but pretend that it does not exist and it is not important for them here and now. And tomorrow???
But I know that solving this persistent problem can be very expensive for them personally and so Ebay will wait. And now it's Ebay's problem, but they don't want it to become their personal problem - there is hope that the big bosses of Ebay won't find out anything and nothing bad won't be a prize for children. Everyone thinks that nothing will ever happen to him.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

@alllalex wrote:

You won't be rich but you can be poor when you get fired from Ebay!
All good things come to an end and sometimes very unexpectedly!

Wow, that would be unexpected, since I do not now nor have I ever been employed by eBay. That does make it a bit difficult to fire me.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

I have been contacting the Ebay.com community since May every 2-4 weeks - it depends on the activity of the maniac! And when the problem is solved, I can calmly enjoy shopping for 2-4 weeks. But the boss's convictions to behave well are not enough for more than 4 weeks, and I have to contact Ebay kommuniti.com again and again .... During this time, you can even train a dog, but not a maniac! It has long been convinced that among the respondents there are no random people! Especially when these people are trying to directly or indirectly protect the Ebay company or the employees of Ebay.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

I think you need to speak to a mental health counselor.

Not being snarky, I’m serious.

She ❤︎ Her ❤︎ Hers
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

I too have recently, within the last two weeks been treated in this rude and  exasperating way by having to log in every time I use ANY function on EBAY including bids and recent purchases. Please be advised that the same is happening with GMail almost always having the request to provide email address and passwords! Always with Google being involved and they are not my choice as a browser and I do not use their accounts!

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

@hopea_6399 wrote:

I too have recently, within the last two weeks been treated in this rude and  exasperating way by having to log in every time I use ANY function on EBAY including bids and recent purchases. Please be advised that the same is happening with GMail almost always having the request to provide email address and passwords! Always with Google being involved and they are not my choice as a browser and I do not use their accounts!

If the same thing is happening with gmail isn't it logical that the problem is with some setting on your computer, not with eBay? Because eBay has nothing to do with gmail. 

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

And here are my complaints about gmail ???
Can you quote them to me???
Now I see how 3 people and this is not the first time (this was also with my other appeals on Ebay community.com) are trying to blame gmail, my computer, my health .... before they used to say "because you are Russian" no problem ebay. uk Or "yes, yes, we also had such problems a few days ago" !!! But everything is very easy to check - you only need to have an Ebay administrator. com logged into my directory with my password and checked my complaint. This morning I discovered that I can leave feedback to the sellers but the rest of the problems remained!!! And somehow strange - problems always but not completely always disappear after 2 - 3 days after my appeal to Ebay kommuniti.com. This, too, has become the rule.

Administrators of all countries unite!!!

Fabulous! Now, in order to reply to Ebay community .com, they also demanded a password from me - yesterday I did it freely !!!

Message 15 of 18
latest reply