cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see seller store .

Hello there, Today I tried to see a seller store but it says “ Seller doesn’t have any items for sale”.

When i go to my watchlist I can see his listings that I watch and probably I can order them. Also does not show that the seller is in vacation mode.

Tried to look for answers but I found that the only way to hide listings is through a vacation mode. Is it possible the store items to be deleted or hidden  someway and still show in my watchlist ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If a seller does not ship to your location, or if you are using the "default" item location and the seller is in another country, the seller's items may not appear when searching, though a direct link to one of the seller's listings will still work for you.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hello eburtonlab ,the seller is located in USA and it was selling in USA .I am also located USA.  I tried to see his store without to log in , also from different account and no success. Is it possible to not ship to my state?

Is it possible ebay to hide all his listings but I still can see some from the watchlist?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It may be possible the seller was suspended. Did you pull up the item you were watching? The last time a similar situation happened to me And when I viewed the item I was watching the listing actually was a "suggested" item I may like. The original seller was not found.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hello eburtonlab ,the seller is located in USA and it was selling in USA .I am also located USA.  

Are you using a US location to calculate your shipping? If you have inadvertently changed that location, that could affect what listings you see.

I tried to see his store without to log in , also from different account and no success.

That would seem to rule out a change of your location unless you changed more than one account.

Is it possible to not ship to my state?

That is only possible if you are are located in Alaska or Hawaii. Otherwise, sellers cannot choose individual states to ship to within the 48 states of the continental US.

Is it possible ebay to hide all his listings but I still can see some from the watchlist?

Sellers can use the "Time Away" feature to hide listings from search without using a vacation message. This would not stop you from seeing a listing if you had a direct link.

It is also possible for eBay to hide listings from search results for policy violations.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for your answers.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You are very welcome. Good luck!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply