cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNLINK MY PAYPAL

I went to my account payments, under payment I can see paypal but it doesn't allow me to click on it or disable it when making purchases.  It goes directly to my paypal without any log in.  It doesn't give me any option to disable or remove it.  How do I get rid of payal under payments?? This is so frustrating!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

UNLINK MY PAYPAL

@chocoholic322 

Tick on this link. >> Payments (ebay.com)

I have PayPal linked and it says, "Last used for checkout". There, I have a hot button that says "Delete". Do you not have that?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

UNLINK MY PAYPAL

No my page didn't have that option but I searched the web and it said to log into paypal (won't let you do it from ebay) and under the data & privacy tab you can remove ebay.  But thank you for your response.  I was pulling my hair out because I didn't want my ebay going directly to paypal.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

UNLINK MY PAYPAL

Log into your PP account and go into settings on THAT account and disable auto login permissions for ebay.com
@chocoholic322 wrote:

No my page didn't have that option but I searched the web and it said to log into paypal (won't let you do it from ebay) and under the data & privacy tab you can remove ebay.  But thank you for your response.  I was pulling my hair out because I didn't want my ebay going directly to paypal.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

UNLINK MY PAYPAL

@chocoholic322,

Why would you not want to use PayPal to pay for items on ebay?  They give you some protections after ebay's lapse if you should need them.  You can always add payment methods you want to use to that account. Such as a different credit/debit card or bank account if you wish and select which one you want to use when you check out.  

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply