cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping address

I buy a good chunk of stuff of eBay. I moved about 2 years ago now and deleted my old address out of my account when I moved. Just recently any time I try to buy something its reverting back to my old address. I've went in and deleted the address several times but after a short amount of time it pops right back up. I've set my actually address as my primary several times as well. But no matter what I do it keeps reverting my primary to my old address. Which makes no sense to me as I'm deleting it completely. I've had to cancel several items now due to this. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Shipping address

In your account settings there are 5 places to update your address. If you are using the app then you need switch to a browser for this. 
You need to update your ship to address as well as registration address. Don't forget to save your changes. 

IMG_1565.png

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Shipping address

In your account settings there are 5 places to update your address. If you are using the app then you need switch to a browser for this. 
You need to update your ship to address as well as registration address. Don't forget to save your changes. 

IMG_1565.png

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Shipping address

That was it. Had the address saved in the other ones. Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply