cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller sent me a Ryobi 40v 2Ah not 40v 4Ah . I request E-Bay step in this case.

Battery2.jpgBattery3.jpgIn fact, I have received my order from the seller, Because I misunderstand EBAY return request  process make me accidentally set I haven't received my order. and then accidentally closed this case. I originally want complain the seller: "I received an item that wasn't as described " I have been sent a mail to seller detail as folllow: Dear seller  : yours battery I start used it last Sunday, it is working but operates time is shorter than my older battery 40V 4Ah, my old one would work for 35 minutes in my trimmer, yours only can work for around 15 -20 minutes. I doubtful you may sent a wrong one.
Finally I made carefully check around, found the item that wasn't as you described, your picture you post on your list is Ryobi 40v 4 Ah, but you sent me ia Byobi 40v 2Ah, the differant is 4hA vs 2Ah, (see attached pictures) that why it get shorter running time. Please sent me a label to return for refund.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller sent me a Ryobi 40v 2Ah not 40v 4Ah . I request E-Bay step in this case.

@kennyphung008 

Go to your Purchase History, and file a claim for item not as described.  Simply writing to your seller does not start the return process. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply