cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller's description and reality were not aligned

I bought a Kate Spade watch NWT in February. When I got the watch, the battery was dead. There was nothing in the listing that indicated that watch battery needed replacement so listing was not totally transparent. Seller agreed to reimburse me for the batter,ywhich was $12. Unfortunately this never happened. I want to reach out to eBay for help, but there is not a category for something like this! How can I reach out to eBay so I can get my refund? Does this warrant negative seller feedback because she never did what she said she would do? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@alm751 

I'm sorry, but you've waited too long for eBay to be able to help. You had 30 days past the delivery date to open an item not as described case on eBay. That would have allowed you to return the watch for a full refund. Ebay has no mechanism for forcing partial refunds. Paypal now has the same 30-day period to open a case.

You have 60 days from the purchase date to leave feedback, so depending on when in February the purchase was you may still be able to leave feedback.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You had the option of returning it as not as described.

I don't know what the watch description stated exactly.

Does it warrant negative feedback?

Let's just say the other negative feedbacks left to others sellers probably didn't warrant negative feedbacks.

And all sellers and buyers can read these feedbacks.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

My punishment for procrastinating. I was diagnosed w melanoma so something like this went on the back burner. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes. I had that option. I was diagnosed w melanoma so the watch issue just wasn’t on my radar. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply