cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller cancelled and put "buyer cancelled" and my refund is pending

I got a message from a seller that said the dress I bought and paid for is "damaged." 

That I will get a refund.  Then when I check the item I see it's cancelled by the seller

but the reason that they put in was "Buyer cancelled." 

So now I'm on hold for the refund. I reported the seller.  I asked about my refund but the

seller is now silent.  Should I leave bad feedback.   Or will it disappear once I am refunded

and the case is closed.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you got the cancellation notice from eBay they'll generate the refund. It can take a few days for it to hit your account and sometimes longer for it to hit a credit card. I always recommend waiting to leave feedback until a transaction is complete. In your case that would be after you've received your refund. As long as the feedback is calm, factual, and doesn't mention an eBay case there should be no reason for it to be removed.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you got the cancellation notice from eBay they'll generate the refund. It can take a few days for it to hit your account and sometimes longer for it to hit a credit card. I always recommend waiting to leave feedback until a transaction is complete. In your case that would be after you've received your refund. As long as the feedback is calm, factual, and doesn't mention an eBay case there should be no reason for it to be removed.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Nope.  No cancellation from ebay eas ever recieved.  If I look under my purchases it says cancelled plus the lie and pending.  No response from  seller now.  Crickets.

Unacceptable n ebay customer service is worthless.  Yet when I buy they want immediate payment  payment.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Get the refund at first and then do others

Message 4 of 4
latest reply