cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller accuses me of changing item

I recently bought a jar of cream. Seller said it was old stock but perfectly ok. I noticed that the cream was a different colour to a jar of the same that I have. It looked like the cream because it was old had separated and was very discoloured and watery. In my opinion cream had gone off. I tipped some into the lid of the jar and it was the same but it marked the side of the jar. I sent pictures to the seller but straight away she accused me of it not being the same jar. I am annoyed that she thinks I’m being dishonest. She says the jar is a different colour, that’s because she took pictures on a black back get mine were on a white. Now I have opened a case but she is ignoring me

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Don't worry that the seller is ignoring you and don't bother contacting them again. As soon as ebay allows you to do so, ask them to step in. They will issue you a mailing label or they may issue you a refund and not require you to return it since the seller is being uncooperative.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@hutchyj01,

Since you have opened a not as described dispute and the seller is ignoring you, if they do not respond within 3 days exactly ask ebay to step in. If they do respond they will either send you a return shipping label, or send a refund for the full purchase price and original shipping, if they do not want to pay the return shipping cost.  Keep an eye on your PayPal account.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply