cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture not what’s described

I’ve just brought a bracelet ( well what I thought was a bracelet) . It was advertised as a pandora bracelet when in fact it’s actually a bangle and they are 2 diff things ! 

There was only a picture but only one so not sure if i have a case to open or not ...

any advice greatly received please 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@kijad2010,

You seem to think what is photographed is different than what is described, and that is about all ebay needs in most cases.  I would contact the seller once you receive the item, and see if you can work things out without involving ebay.  I'm guessing the photo showed the bangle on a bracelet.  Did it say anywhere in the description, you would only receive the bangle and not the bracelet?  If it did you may not win a dispute if you open one.  One of a buyer's responsibilities is to read everything in a listing before buying.

Look at the seller's feedback profile to see if they are an experienced jewelry seller.  If they are not, that is something you could have determined before buying from them, and they may deserve some slack.   Before buying if the photo was not clear, you should have asked for clarification and better photos, besides reading the whole description. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

wrote:

I’ve just brought a bracelet ( well what I thought was a bracelet) . It was advertised as a pandora bracelet when in fact it’s actually a bangle and they are 2 diff things ! 

There was only a picture but only one so not sure if i have a case to open or not ...

any advice greatly received please 

"noun

a rigid, ring-shaped bracelet usually made without a clasp so as to slip over the hand, but sometimes having a hinged opening and a clasp."

"Word forms: plural bangles
countable noun
A bangle is a decorated metal or wooden ring that you can wear round your wrist or ankle."

I'd say we would need to see pictures from the listing and pictures of what you received.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply