cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paquete en la Aduana Argentina

Soy de Argentina y mi paquete aparentemente esta en la aduana, no tengo notificación de tracking del paquete dentro del país. Hace 2 meses llego al país, tampoco ebay me notifica nada. Es un simple cable.

Podrían ayudarme a donde llamar dentro de argentina? o que hacer?

Usuarios expertos de ebay abstenerse con respuestas preparadas o las típicas que suelen dar que no sirven para nada, lo que solicito es un numero de seguimiento interno del paquete o como obtenerlo o donde debo enviar un mail o llamar por teléfono, soluciones claras y concretas.

Gracias.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paquete en la Aduana Argentina

@eugeniopuenteperazzo wrote:
Package at Argentine Customs

I am from Argentina and my package is apparently in customs, I do not have tracking notification for the package within the country. I arrived in the country 2 months ago, eBay doesn't notify me anything either. It's a simple cable.

Could you help me where to call within Argentina? or what to do?

Expert eBay users should refrain from using prepared answers or the typical ones they usually give that are useless. What I am requesting is an internal tracking number for the package or how to obtain it or where I should send an email or call by phone, clear and concrete solutions.

Thank you.

If you say its held in customs, you might want to reach out to the custom office for Argentina and provide them your ship to address it was supposed to be sent to.  If you bought this on eBay, you should have some information on the shipment. 

Where/what country was the item purchased from?

Have you reached out to the seller for any help?

What else have you attempted?

I'm sorry that there is little else I can suggest for you to try.

Si dice que está retenido en la aduana, es posible que desee comunicarse con la oficina de aduanas de Argentina y proporcionarles el envío a la dirección a la que se suponía que debía enviarse. Si compró esto en eBay, debería tener alguna información sobre el envío.

¿Dónde/de qué país se compró el artículo?

¿Se ha comunicado con el vendedor para pedir ayuda?

¿Qué más has intentado?

Lamento que haya poco más que pueda sugerirte para que pruebes.

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 2 of 2
latest reply