Shipping free

Sales tax $0.72 - Total Charge $12.60

Card # 9144.- THANK YOU

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ordered item not recieved

@virspe_66 

This is a member-to-member forum, not customer service. You need to look on your purchase history for the last estimated delivery date. On the day after that date select "I didn't receive it" under More actions to open a Money Back Guarantee case. The process is completely automated.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@virspe_66,

We are members who buy and sell on ebay just like you, not ebay employees. This is not where you file to get a refund for an item you have not received

Since you have no feedback did you buy the item as a guest or from this account. If you bought as a guest you need to go to the Order Confirmed  email you received open it to find the last estimated delivery date, to see if it has passed yet.  If it has not yet passed you have to wait until one day after that date before you can file an item not received (INR) dispute to get a refund.  The link below tells you how.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/returning-item/returning-...

If you bought the item from this account go to your My ebay summary page scroll down to your purchase history to fin the listing you bought from.  Click on the Order details box to see what the last estimated delivery date is.  If it has passed, click on the back button then click on  the More Actions box.  Select "I haven't received it", follow the prompts to file an INR dispute.  The seller will have 3 days to respond by providing proof of delivery or issuing a refund.   You can monitor messages about the dispute from your summary page.  If the seller sends you a message out side of the dispute through ebay messages asking you to close the dispute or to wait, ignore them go to the dispute and use the Ask us to step in button.

This is covered by ebay's Money Back Guarantee (MBG) in the link below which you should read and save for possible future use.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

If you received tracking from the seller in an email or in the Order details, and it has a delivered scan, but you did not receive anything. Reply to this message so we can tell you what you have to do to get a refund.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

After you get this situation ironed out, by opening an item not received case,  you really need to read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers which offers good protection if/when a transaction goes wrong. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply