cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Page Says Item hasn’t shipped but support page does

IMG_4598.jpeg

IMG_4601.jpeg

IMG_4599.jpeg

 I don’t know what to do here. I ordered this Oct. 17 and it had a last delivery day as Oct. 26 but I still haven’t received the item. I have tried contacting the seller 4 times including today. It is a somewhat new seller. They had an account for 3 years and have sold about 20 items so I decided to take the risk since I was really wanting this and it was the only one in my budget. The only time I’ve seen the seller active is when they declined an offer I’d made about an hour after I sent it, otherwise I haven’t heard anything from them. I tried reverse image searching and other stuff to try and make sure this wasn’t a scam before I bought it. I’m really upset because I was really looking forward to getting the item. I don’t know if I should just cut my loses and contact eBay to get my money back or what. I saw a similar post to this situation and did message the seller that if the issue is a pending on the funds then to read into it on eBay and sent proof from my end that the payment has gone through. Because from what that post said this means that they’ve printed a label but haven’t taken it to the post office and scanned it into the system I think. Also the seller is, according to the item listing, in the same state as me.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You're honestly getting bogged down in details. If the last estimated delivery date was 10/26 you have 30 days from that date to open an item not received case. I suggest you open it now. If you end up being refunded and the item finally arrives you can repay the seller. That's preferable to missing the deadline and having to seek a refund from Paypal or your credit card.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Follow the instructions here @olivibemon0 :

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply