cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting saved search notifications

I created 4 saved searches a week ago but have not gotten any email notifications even when I know new items have been listed for those searches.  The searches all show email subscription is on.  Anyone else have issues with their saved searches notifications???

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@ninjamyst8855,

Lots of people seem to be having the same problem.  If you are using a computer I just noticed something the other day, I didn't knbow about.  When you first log in and get the list of things eBay wants you to buy or their ads, there is a line just above the first image that has several buttons. One has a heart next to it and if you mouse over it saved searches, sellers etc. drops down.  If you click on searches a list of items related to the searches appears. 

If you use the app, I can't help you.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I haven't received and emails for my saved searches since march. Ebay told me that the problem was a glitch in their system and would fix it. Sadly, nothing has happened.

I've tried clearing all my searches and re-entering them, logging out and back in, but to no avail.

I even opened a new account with a different email and am still not getting any emails.

Has anyone found a solution?

Peter

Message 3 of 3
latest reply