cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response

I did purchase an item on Jan 30. Up to now I did not hear anything from the seller. I can’t cancel because it won’t let me. Please help. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No response

A day after the estimated delivery date Ebay gave you, open an Item Not Received case.
Go to your purchase history and click I didn't get it in the menu next to the item.
The seller will have 3 days to provide a tracking number showing it was delivered or refund.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No response

If this is the last seller who posted feedback for you, their listings state they have a 5 day handling time. Since that's business days they don't have to ship before tomorrow. And sellers don't always upload tracking, nor are they required to. If the item hasn't arrived by the day after the last estimated delivery date open an item not received case as described above.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No response

first of all you need to wait for 24hrs for replay from seller if its not giving you reply then you can open refund request and buy it from another seller or contact with me 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

No response

@worldtrade381 wrote:

first of all you need to wait for 24hrs for replay from seller if its not giving you reply then you can open refund request and buy it from another seller or contact with me 

This is wrong on so many levels. A buyer has no requirement to even contact the seller, much less wait for a reply. And no, you can't open a case 24 hours after contacting the seller. If the item hasn't arrived by the day after the last estimated delivery date then you can open a case. Please don't give wrong advice on the forums and encourage posters to "contact with [you]". The forums are not a place to drum up business.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply