Did you mean: 

New seller

Hi I’m a new buyer and just want to say hi

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

New seller

Hello I’m just a new buyer and trying to get tips I guess on best selling practices things I should avoid, I got scammed twice on a watch I’m trying to sell but luckily the transaction didn’t go through.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

New seller

Hi!!  Welcome!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

New seller

Hello I’m just a new buyer and trying to get tips I guess on best selling practices things I should avoid, I got scammed twice on a watch I’m trying to sell but luckily the transaction didn’t go through.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

New seller

Hello there!!

I can see you're a seller too. Keep it up..

@frasm683 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

New seller

Yes thanks and thanks for the vote of confidence 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

New seller

Well, since you made yourself the Solution, which means the discussion is over, I won't bother to reply to you.  Oh!  I guess I just did!  Smiles!  And, if that was your ACTUAL question, that's what you should have said.  You just said "hi".  So, "Hi" again.  😋

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

New seller

Greetings from another relatively new seller.  I had a shady buyer too - reported him to ebay - wanted to do business off ebay - end of shady buyer.  🙂

I hope business was good during the holidays.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

New seller

You're a brave soul selling very expensive watches when you have zero feedback for selling. New sellers are theft magnets. Scammers will be trying you. I know of nobody here that would list expensive items starting out. 

BUT GOOD LUCK!

Be aware of the seller who was forced to refund $28,300 when the buyer returned an empty Rolex box. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply