cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Issues with Sellers that Sell Watch Batteries

I'm usually a seller, so I always try to give other sellers the benefit of the doubt, but I have had numerous issues with several different sellers of Watch Batteries.  I'm considering whether to even purchase watch batteries on Ebay any more.  Most recently I purchased a few different packages from a single seller and they claimed they shipped.  I waited about 10 days to contact them and they refunded me.  Then they said, we're going to ship another package out to you with tracking now.  That one is on the way.  

They also claim they DID send the original package and have not received it back from the USPS.  So, I could be getting it.  So that means I could potentially end up with 2 orders of batteries for FREE.  Then I have to decide if I want to reimburse this seller for 2 orders.

Just about a month prior I had bought batteries from a different battery seller.  They shipped with tracking, but they shipped with DHL and the package took so long to be delivered that it was past my expected delivery date.  I placed my order on Oct 6.  It shipped out Oct 7 and was delivered on Oct 18.   That is crazy long. I contacted the seller to let them know there hadn't been progress in shipping and the shipment might be lost. 3 days later the item arrives.  After the item arrives, the seller sends me a cancellation request.  So they wanted to give me the batteries for free too.  I declined the cancellation since I had received the batteries.

I'm not sure what is going on with watch battery sellers on Ebay.  I try to pick larger vendors that have good feedback.  Maybe the reason they have good feedback is they keep giving stuff away for free.

Watch batteries are cheap.  I don't really need them for free.  I just want them to arrive within the estimated delivery time.  How hard can that be?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@webwanna 

Huh...that is strange...

I have ordered watch/button batteries and got them in like...4 or 5 days after I paid them...  Seller is in the USA...

What type of battery were you purchasing?  I can go back & look at who I got mine from and see if they carry your type of battery...I will be more than happy to share who I got them from if you are interested...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I buy AG0,AG1, AG4, CR1216 most frequently.  Message me if you have the name of a reliable watch battery seller on Ebay.  I need bulk batteries, not singles....  THANKS!!!!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@webwanna 

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner...

I looked up in my purchase history for that one seller that I have had great service from and wouldn't you know it...They put their store on vacation mode until April of 2020...???...!!!   Really?  Darn!

Well, here is a screenshot of two of the battery packs that I had purchased from the seller) and I am very happy with the product and the seller.  They sold all kinds of different batteries.

Looks like they may have run into some issues...maybe a medical situation or a supply problem...maybe that is the reason for their extended vacation mode...but I have had nothing but good things to say about them, I got my order in about 4 or 5 days after paying for it.

Screenshot_2019-11-17 100 pcs AG3 LR41 SR736 G3 392A 384 Bulk 1 5V 0% Hg Alkaline Battery 733781257409 eBay.pngScreenshot_2019-11-17 eBay Feedback Profile for hillflowerllc.pngScreenshot_2019-11-17 50 pcs AG13 LR44 LR1154 G13 357A Bulk 1 5V 0% Hg Alkaline Battery 733781259120 eBay.png

I hope they do return.  I want to continue buying from them myself.  Most buyers talk about their fast shipping.

I just looked in their FB for the batteries that you are interested in and yes - they carried those as well...see below:

Screenshot_2019-11-17 eBay Feedback Profile for hillflowerllc(1).pngScreenshot_2019-11-17 eBay Feedback Profile for hillflowerllc(2).pngScreenshot_2019-11-17 eBay Feedback Profile for hillflowerllc(3).pngScreenshot_2019-11-17 eBay Feedback Profile for hillflowerllc(4).png

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I'll add them to my watch list just to keep track of them.  When I pull their store up it says won't be back until December 31, 2020 now.  Probably can't wait until then to purchase again... LOL.

Anyway, thanks for the help.  🙂

Message 5 of 5
latest reply