cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not received

Anonymous
Not applicable

So we all know how bad the usps is   I ordered not an expensive item  but you know it was about 9.00  the shipper sent on the 3 rd  it’s only coming from Pennsylvania. It  almost 2 weeks late. My grandmother who works for the post office. Sends. Stuff to  my uncle in Pittsburgh. On a Tuesday and there it’s there  by Friday afternoon  so I wonder if the lost it  in route. This has happened to me with an item I orderd from massachusetts. He sent it I never got it.   

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Item not received

Per eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers, if/when your purchase has not arrived by a day after the last estimated delivery date as seen in the listing, you have 30 days to open an item not received case with eBay.

Please take the time to read the MBG.  It offers good protection for buyers if/when a transaction goes wrong.  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Item not received

@Anonymous,

Have you read the terms and time frames for using ebay's Money Back Guarantee?  If not open the link below so you know what to do if you do not receive an item by its last estimated delivery date shown in your order details.  I suggest saving / bookmarking it for future use.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy?id=4210

"This has happened to me with an item I orderd from massachusetts. He sent it I never got it". 

Are you checking the tracking information if the sellers upload a number,  to see if there is a Delivered scan?  If there is you need to tell us that so we can tell you what to do.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Item not received

@Anonymous wrote:

So we all know how bad the usps is...  

I've used the United States Postal Service for over 70 years, for personal and for business mail, and I have nothing but good things to say about the USPS.

Anyhow, eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers has you covered for non-receipt of orders so you can get a full refund if the item does not arrive when it should.

And, as an aside, I wonder what your grandmother who works for USPS thinks about your publicly bad-mouthing it.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Item not received

Every word you typed. 👏

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Item not received

Ouch! I only use the USPS post office. Never had any problems. Your account seems young. Us old time sellers will disagree with you.

I would think your grandmother "who works for the post office" would be able to help you on an "item not received". Maybe its time to give a call to your grandmother and ask her.

Anyway, there is always a MBG on something lost in the mail.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Item not received

@Anonymous wrote:

So we all know how bad the usps is   I ordered not an expensive item  but you know it was about 9.00  the shipper sent on the 3 rd  it’s only coming from Pennsylvania. It  almost 2 weeks late. My grandmother who works for the post office. Sends. Stuff to  my uncle in Pittsburgh. On a Tuesday and there it’s there  by Friday afternoon  so I wonder if the lost it  in route. This has happened to me with an item I orderd from massachusetts. He sent it I never got it.   

How can an item shipped 9 dsys ago be almost 2 weeks late? It hasn't even been shipped "almost 2 weeks ago" and then you need to figure shipping time. I imagine it isn't even 1 week late yet.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Item not received

I find the USPS to be great - I have never not received a package.  Maybe there is something wrong with the address you have set for eBay purchases.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply