cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item never received, now showing as not paid for?

I purchased a small inexpensive item (replacement fork) on July 12, paid for on July 13.  Shipping info provided showed arrival date of July 29 to August 2 (really long time).  I contacted seller about July 20 to see about a tracking number as it was not showing on my purchased item.  Seller responded that she was having "arm" problems and someone was going to help her with shipping on July 25.  This prompted me to look at her feedback and it shows that she is not very good at shipping in timely manner.  eBay would not allow me to file an item not received claim until August 2, so I waited.  Today I went to start a claim by looking at my purchased items, to my surprise the item is showing as not paid for??  I have never had an issue like this before and am not sure what I should do, I certainly don't want to have a problem with an unpaid item. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Did she refund you?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just checked my PayPal account and no refund was showing so I went into messages and it is showing a refund as being sent and stated it might not show immediately.  The item is still shown in my "purchased items" as not paid for.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes that happens until it scrolls off...You can hide it so it does not show.  This is different than unpaid.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If your payment was from a credit card through Paypal, rather than a PP balance or a bank account,  look for your refund on your cc invoice.

Credit card money doesn't really exist, so your "concept of payment" was a "concept of refund " .

Message 5 of 5
latest reply