cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item is not in my card

I buy a couple of things from one seller. But i dont get it, isend meesage to him, and i dont see the products in my cart and history of buying, HELP?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Item is not in my card

If you bought something does the payment show on whatever you used to purchase? Paypal account, bank account, credit card?

Maybe you added them to the cart but forgot to use the pay now button?

If you added them to the cart and DID buy them then they wouldn't still be in your cart anyway, but they SHOULD then be in your purchase history.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Item is not in my card

Did you pay by Paypal?

Go to your Paypal account and find the purchase.

Has it been a long time since you paid?

Go to the top of your Paypal account page and under Tools you will find their Resolution Centre.

Open an Item Not Received dispute.

You don't have to Contact the Seller as suggested because you have already done that.

Instead ask PP to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If you paid directly with your credit card, phone the 1-800 number  on the back of the card and ask the Customer Service clerk to help you with a chargeback.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Item is not in my card

@fostemne,

"I buy a couple of things from one seller. But i dont get it, isend meesage to him, and i dont see the products in my cart and history of buying, HELP".

Unless the seller was removed by ebay you should be able to find the items by expanding the dates of your purchase history.  The default time frame for the Purchase history is 60 days, It can be expanded to include all purchases made in 2018, and at the bottom of the section you can select the number of items displayed on the purchase history from 10 to 100.  I do not know if you have those options when using the app, so try using a computer, or your device to log in the classic way without using the app, to get whole site access.

If the seller has been removed from eBay, logging into paypal finding the payment, then clickiing on it will show the details of the transaction, including the item numbers. If it has been less than 30 days since the items were to have arrived, you will have to file an Item Not Received for each item through ebay.  If it has been more than 30 days since the last estimated delivery date, file for a refund for the whole transaction through PayPal or your card provider.

In the future be more careful in selecting sellers you want to buy from. 24 of the last 25 items you have purchased have been from sellers with less than a 99% rating.  A good high volume seller on ebay should have a 99.6% rating or better.  Those with less than a 99% rating have serious issues.  Check your seellrs feedback profile by clicking on their fedback number. On the page that opens you will see how many negatives the seller has received, and you can click on the numbers to read ony those comments.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply