cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item being relisted once, sometimes twice a day.

I was wondering what the advantage would  be for a seller to constantly have an item relisting every day, sometimes twice a day, with a price that seems to be all over the place?  Honestly, it seems automated and I understand how pricing apps work in relation to other sellers prices, but I've never seen it relist an item so often and with a such a wide price range, and to note, this particular item is already way lower then anyone else has it listed for here or anywhere for that matter, so the price changes don't seem to be based on anything really. 

Kind of just has me wondering if there is something I am missing as a new seller.  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Item being relisted once, sometimes twice a day.

Perhaps the seller is ending the listing to make changes, isn't happy with it and does it again. Could be that seller has multiples of the item sells it and relists another changes the price each time.  

Or maybe that seller is new and hasn't a clue what he's doing.
Who knows.
Sellers are allowed to end, relist, and revise listings as they see fit and are satisfied with it. 
Why does it bother you? I would move on and not wonder what everyone else is doing. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply