cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is There Limits on Writing Reviews?

I wanted to write a review on an item that I recently received - it was as described and I was a little surprised how well it worked - so I wanted to write a glowing review, but the option is not there.   Any assistance would be appreciated.  I will check back in the a.m., long rough tiresome day Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Do you mean leaving feedback? One has 60 days to leave it. Thanks - glad you were pleased.

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I'm assuming that you are referring to writing a product review.  I believe that you have to select an option to do that.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure.  Perhaps one of our fellow board members has that information.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@nc-daydreamer no not feedback, I should have been clearer, and I will apologize for that.  I wanted to leave a product review.  

@7606dennis - yes a product review, but I did not see the option to do so.  I just love the smaller shop-vac, I wanted to add to the previous reviews.  It was because of the previous reviews was that prompted me to purchase it.  I did not see the option on the list.  

I have so many 'fires' burning right now, with my father in the hospital for the third time in less than two (2) months, trying to get rehab for him and dealing with a plumber that has plucked my last nerve.  I am afraid for him to come here today because I know that I will snap and I really do not like to do so 😞 

Oh well, if I can't, I won't sweat it, but it is a great little shop vac!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I went searching old archives for you since I could not find anything recent - I came across this from 2016 - might be of some help?

https://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/sprupd16/product-reviews.html 

Good luck - and I thank you - you are kind to care. I think reviews and feedback are important and worth pursuing. 🙂 

And as well, I hope your Dad improves - I have been in that position with my Mom too. It's not easy by no means. Keep your chin up and just be happy that you have the time to share as one day you won't. That knowledge kept me sane through my ordeal. 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Try searching Ebay for the item and see if the option to review is in another seller's listing.  If so, you can review it there.

Personally i wait to review until i've used an item a lot, in case the thing falls apart. Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 6
latest reply