cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect condition listings in musical instruments.

I am having a huge problem actually finding what I am lookig for.... An actual working musical instrument.  I am a buyer and seller here on ebay.  I understand that any item listed as "used" should  be in working condition!  I am seeing tons of musical instruments listed as "used" but in description the seller will explicitly state that the musical instrument is not functioning and requires extensive repairs to function.  One listing goes so far as to show instrument without any keys - but lists instrument as "used" condition.  Most listings do not list instrument as "broken/for parts or repair" even though that is how they should be listed.  I have reported a few of the really violating listings and I get messages back saying that the listings aren't violating ebay policies on listings, even though they clearly are violating policies even if it is the "search and browse manipulations" by getting views on items that aren't simply used.  ARRGHHH - it's becoming infuriating to try and find a functional musical instrument when sellers are not listing them properly - ones that clearly don't work and need extreme repairs to work should be listed as "broken/for fix or parts"!  My question is how to do we bring this to the attention of eBay, when an AI is turning down the reports as not violating, when they clearly are?   How can we get eBay to enforce rules that make eBay a safe place to buy and sell?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0