cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have made several purchases in the last 8 days, sellers has not shipped or responds to me

In the past week I have placed orders, and 3 sellers have not shipped or responded to my request when they will ship. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have made several purchases in the last 8 days, sellers has not shipped or responds to me

Am sure you, as an experienced eBayer, are aware that there was an estimated delivery date in the listings when you made your purchases.  Those dates must have been acceptable to you or you would not have made the purchases, right?

First of all, all items do not always get tracked on their travels.  Second, it does not really matter when a seller ships, as long as the items arrive before, on or even slightly after the last estimated delivery date. Even if the sellers reply to your inquiries, or even says, "have not yet shipped", there isn't anything useful you can do until they are actually late.  And I know you are aware of that.  

My advice, which possibly you won't care for, is to just wait for the arrival of your purchases, knowing that you have eBay's MBG for buyers if anything goes wrong.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Check the sellers handling time.

The last seller to leave you feedback has a 9 day handling time.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 3
latest reply