cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been scam by a seller. What can I do.

Yesterday, a seller was selling some high end computer graphic card between $125 to $150 which retails around $600-$800 and as of now the price for these graphic card have hit the thousands due to supply and demand. I thought I was getting a good deal especially from the sellers feedback and how old the seller account was with ebay. So I went ahead and purchase them hoping the ebay Money Back Guarantee will back me up if things went south.

Three hours later, I got a message from ebay that the seller account may have been compromised, and the transaction canceled. However I've already sent in the payment but shows "Pending". I went to look at my Credit Card account to see if the payment have went through, and yes; Paypal have already withdrawl from my account when I went to look at my credit card transactions. So I'm now stuck, and can't even open a case with ebay since they said my payment is still pending. I don't know what to do. Help?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I have been scam by a seller. What can I do.

Just log into PayPal and cancel the payment. Otherwise you have to wait 30 days for PayPal to cancel it unless the charge appears on your credit card statement.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 2
latest reply