cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see offers made on listings that have ended

How can I see my submitted offer history for listings that have ended?

context -

I submitted an offer that was declined 

seller has since relisted the same item a few times without selling and has reached out to me asking if I am still interested.

problem is that I do not know what I offered as more than a month has passed now.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

When a listing has ended not even sellers can see offers. 
You can check messages that you sent to see if it’s there. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@wdhunter wrote:

How can I see my submitted offer history for listings that have ended? 

A month might be a stretch @wdhunter 

zaza_3236_0-1696731305981.jpeg

but you can see offer, counteroffer, etc. history in Active and Didn't Win under Bids & Offers here.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@wdhunter,

"seller has since relisted the same item a few times without selling and has reached out to me asking if I am still interested".

Since the item has been relisted a few times that means that it was listed as an auction, that had a best offer feature on it.  Each time it was relisted, it was given a new ebay item number, and the previous offer/bid history was removed as ebooksdiva said in the first reply, because the original and subsequent auction listings have ended.

If the auction, did not have a best offer button on it, and you messaged the seller with an offer go to your My ebay page, click on messages and on the page that opens click on the Sent button.  That message should appear there.

If there was/is a best offer button on a new listing, you could try replying to the seller's message and beforehand try to figure out what the item is worth to you now and offer that price. You may be able to haggle with them.  If the item is no longer listed they would probably be open to doing that. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sent messages show only messages you send to a seller, not offers. (I don’t know why)

The original listing being closed has no offer history to view.

the new listings provided the offer button, but being a new listing had no history to reference 

ebay,

why can’t buyers see their offer history?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply