cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible EBAY customer service

I have ordered an item on eBay. The item has been paid for. It has not arrived. I can see it in my purchase history. In "other actions" on this item I have no option to open a case. If I try to open a case EBAY does not show it to me in the list of orders (even though I see it in my purchase history). Automated phone service gives me an option to get a link to exactly the page that does not show this item in the list of orders. I have no option to contact Ebay, I have no option to call or chat to anyone. What kind of customer service is that??? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Trying to resolve this has been one of my worst experiences online so far!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Just as an icing on the cake, EBAY automated system is telling me that my account is deactivated and I have to log in to reactivate it WHILE I AM LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT! 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

In the listing, where you made the purchase, you saw an estimated delivery date.  Has that date passed?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

take a deep breath....there are sections that require you to login again, even though you are 'logged in'

(usually when accessing sensitive areas)

If the delivery time has not passed, the option you seek will not yet be available....

what's the tracking say or the order details as to the expected arrival date?

@soh.maryl can help guide you through the maze

Message 5 of 5
latest reply