cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods received but not in condition as described in listing.

I am a buyer and a  seller on eBay.  I recently purchased a vinyl record from a seller that had over 5,000 positive feedbacks.  The record was listed in the description as NM.  The vinyl had a noticeable scratch and it skipped.  I messaged the seller was issued a 50% refund.  So, I got half of my money back for a record that does not play. Because I am also a seller I did not want to leave negative feed back.   If I left negative feedback for the seller that seller could easily start a new account as a buyer.  The seller could then order an item I am selling, then leave negative feed back.  It seems like it would be pretty easy for buyers and sellers to cause damage to ones eBay reputation.   This is one of the reasons that eBay's feedback system is really ineffective.   

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Goods received but not in condition as described in listing.

Why didn't you open an INAD and get all your money back?

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 2 of 2
latest reply