cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give ORDERS it's own page

If you are going to SCREW UP the Purchase History page by removing Paid, Shipped, Feedback Sent and Feedback Left status: then give Orders it's own page so I don't have to scroll 10 miles down the Summery page past Offers and Watchlist to get to Orders. As that is now the only place to view Paid, Shipped, Feedback Sent and Feedback Left status.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Looks like it’s all there to me :

All Purchases - Shipped - Processing - Unpaid- Returns & Canceled - Show Hidden - Ready For Feedback -  Payment Failed are all at the top. You just need to slide the bar to see all of them. You click the on the buttons example you want to leave feedback click the ready for feedback button and the order needing feedback will be shown.
6E55AABC-7E43-4053-954E-8F99DBE553A6.jpeg

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

No, it's these Status Indicators that were removed from the Purchase History page.

status indicators.jpg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@rlwieneke,

"If you are going to SCREW UP the Purchase History page by removing Paid, Shipped, Feedback Sent and Feedback Left status: then give Orders it's own page so I don't have to scroll 10 miles down the Summery page past Offers and Watchlist to get to Orders".

In my reply to your other topic I told you where you can find the Paid, Shipped, Delivered info.  I can't believe a member who has your number of feedback doesn't know how to go directly to your Orders/purchase history list. 

In the upper right corner of your My ebay landing page just above the main search button is:

My eBay v  if you mouse over that a drop down menu opens and you can select Purchase History from the list to be taken directly to your history without having to scroll past your other lists.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That is the Purchase History page where ebay "REMOVED"  Paid, Shipped, Feedback Sent and Feedback Left Status. If you would have read the issue of this post (WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT)  you would have seen it started out: "If you are going to SCREW UP the Purchase History page by removing Paid, Shipped, Feedback Sent and Feedback Left status:" indicating that the Purchase History page is now USELESS to view the Paid, Shipped, Feedback Sent and Feedback Left status: So explain to me why you would be telling me to go to the Purchase History page when I already pointed out the Status indicators have been removed from that very page.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I realize that. But what I posted in message #2 is what we have now. 
Like it or not it’s what we have to work with. Also your title says “give orders it’s own page”, they’ve always had their own page it’s called Purchase History. 
Have a wonderful day. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply