cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Card Missing the Last 4 numbers

After a month of talking with several eBay representatives, I was told today the money is gone. When I called the first time, I was told the money was there and ebay will load the gift card on my account within in 36 hours after receiving a picture of the card and receipt, which I did. After 36 hours, there was no gift card loaded to my account. I contact ebay back. This time I was told I need to wait 8 business days. Again after 8 business days there is nothing. I contact ebay again. This time I was I told my case will be prioritize.  After 30 days I contact eBay just to find out my gift card had been scammed, but the card was not scammed when I called the first day so what happed. I did everything correctly and ebay scammed me. Why did ebay NOT contact me? When I called the first time my gift card should of been frozen immediately. Why does ebay have such bad customer service? My gift card was missing the last 4 numbers. I will never buy an eBay gift ever again. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm a bit skeptical that you were actually in contact with eBay.

How did you contact whoever you were in communication with?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I contacted through the help chat which gives you the option for ebay to call you. After the initial call, eBay should of followed up with me, but ebay did not.  Ebay did nothing for me. I have been a seller and buyer for ebay for 16 years and never have had any issues until now.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply