cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIX THE GI JOE SEARCHES THAT YOU SCREWED UP!!!

Not only do my saved searches no longer work, even trying to get to GI Joe action figures manually isn't working!  STOP 'FIXING' STUFF THAT ISN'T BROKEN!!!  Several years ago, it was perfect.  I could click my saved searches and immediately get to the items (and only the items) I'm interested in.  Of course, eBay 'fixed' it and, for the last few years, I've had to weed through a bunch of 12" GI Joes I have absolutely zero interest in, but at least I could still see the stuff I was looking for.  Now, with eBay's latest 'fix', it is IMPOSSIBLE to find the action figures I'm shopping for.  On the selling side, I'm glad I didn't waste my time and list a bunch of stuff recently.  I used to keep 50-100 (mostly GI Joe) items up at all times.  Now, I'm down to 4 or 5, and they're only there because of the recurring listings.  When they sell I'll be finished buying and selling here, unless this garbage is cleaned up and people can actually find the stuff they're looking for.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

having similar issues with searching for live auctions for baseball cards. Can enter a live auction as I used to  and cant search or filter the search to my specific years of interest. Ebay is going to lose a ton of sales if they dont fix this. This issue just started a couple of days ago.............

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for reaching out to us about the recent changes in the Action Figures categories. We understand the changes might affect the way you used to search Action Figures. eBay is moving to a product-based category structure that will support a better experience for both buyers and sellers. In addition, we are implementing new item specifics to help you find listings.

You’ll be pleased to know that you can narrow down your search by Franchise, Character or Theme that you are searching for. But instead of navigating through the category structure, you just need to filter with the equivalent item specific, for example: Character = GI Joe or Brand = Hasbro or Franchise = XYZ. Meanwhile, we will continue to look into improving the search experience further. I do hope this helps to resolve your concern.

As the category changes roll out, there will be some fluctuation in the item specifics and left-hand navigation filters. This should settle down in the next 24 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback, and for choosing eBay!

Kind regards,
Arthur

Message 3 of 3
latest reply